Locate a pharmacy that participates in our savings programs.
Exploring these fertility treatment savings can help you in your decision-making before you commence treatment.
Locate a Compassionate Corps participating center near you
Combating Infertility During Military Service
Let us know if you want to become a participating Compassionate Corps Center
Serving us. Serving them.
Introducing the Compassionate Corps Program
You served our country’s needs, and now we are here to serve yours. If you are a veteran or the spouse of a veteran who is suffering from infertility, you may be eligible for the Compassionate Corps Program. This program provides free fertility medication to those who are eligible.
The Compassionate Corps Program helps expand EMD Serono Fertility’s mission of advocating for people who want to have a child.
To be eligible for the Compassionate Corps Program, you must:
- Be a retired member of the military or the spouse of one
- Be a veteran or the spouse of a veteran who is:
- Infertile due to a service-related injury
- Not privately insured for infertility medications
- Medically retired
- Have been diagnosed by a physician as infertile and requiring IVF*/ART†
1. Click here or call 1-866-538-7879 to obtain the Compassionate Corps enrollment and Authorization to Use and Disclose Health and Other Personal Information forms.
3. Complete the Compassionate Corps enrollment and Authorization to Use and Disclose Health and Other Personal Information forms and have your prescribing clinician complete the product request form.
4. Submit these documents, including a copy of you or your spouse's DD-214 and any medical information and records relevant to your application via Mail or Fax:
12 Kent Way
Byfield, MA 01922
Attn: Compassionate Corps Program
Fax to: 1-866-882-2900
5. Once all documentation is received, approval status will be communicated within 2 business days.
- Patient confirms that he/she/spouse is a medically retired member of the military
- Patient submits his/her/spouse's DD-214 and any medical information and records proving the service-related injury
- Patient confirms that he/she/spouse has no insurance coverage for the infertility treatments or related medications needed
- Physician confirms that the patient has service-related injuries that have caused infertility
- Physician confirms that IUI‡/OI§ would be suboptimal or impossible
- Physician submits a valid prescription for an eligible drug
*IVF, in vitro fertilization.
†ART, assisted reproductive technology.
‡IUI, intrauterine insemination.
§OI, ovulation induction.
Compassionate Corps Program Details:
- The Compassionate Corps Program is available for up to 2 cycles per year
- Patients must reapply each year
- Patients may not combine this offer with any rebate, coupon, free trial card, or similar offer
- EMD Serono reserves the right to rescind, revoke, terminate, or amend the Compassionate Corps Program at any time without notice
- Offer not valid for prescriptions that may be covered under private or public insurance or reimbursed under a federal or state healthcare program, including Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Department of Defense, or any other similar state healthcare program, including any state medical pharmaceutical assistance program. If you become insured by any private or government insurance, you must notify the EMD Serono Compassionate Corps Program by calling 1-855-541-5926
- This is not an insurance program
COVERS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
Gonal-f RFF* Redi-jectTM (follitropin alfa injection) 450 IU
Gonal-f RFF* Redi-jectTM (follitropin alfa injection) 900 IU
Gonal-f Multi-Dose (follitropin alfa for injection) 450 IU
Gonal-f Multi-Dose (follitropin alfa for injection) 1050 IU
Gonal-f RFF* (follitropin alfa for injection) 75 IU
Cetrotide (cetrorelix acetate for injection) 0.25 mg
Ovidrel PreFilled Syringe (choriogonadotropin alfa injection) 250 mcg
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROPER USE AND RISKS OF Gonal-f® RFF* Redi-ject™ (follitropin alfa injection):
Gonal-f® RFF* Redi-ject™ (follitropin alfa injection) is an injection Pen that delivers a prescription medicine containing follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) used in infertile women to:
Do not use the Gonal-f® RFF* Redi-ject™ if you:
Before you use Gonal-f® RFF* Redi-ject™, tell your healthcare provider if you:
Gonal-f® RFF* Redi-ject™ may cause